” Making art is very important to me, it makes me feel good, it makes me dream, it gives me satisfaction, without it I would feel bad”
Martina lives in Italy, in the beautiful city of Ferno. She is a shoes designer, singer and painter.
Today she realises canvases with recycled materials, she makes live again old accesories, fabrics….materials useless that make part of her working world.
All these materials meet shades, shiny and opaque colours and all together they create cities full of energy and each one tells a specific event of a country that I lived and that gives me a very strong emotion.
In these works she loves to create contrast of colour and different levels with many materials.
Exhibitions and Awards
– Shortlisted for the award “Premio Premio Nazionale delle Belle Arti”, Roma.
– “Incontri Scontri Confronti”, Primaverile Romana, Roma.
– “Fair play” regole giuste nel gioco, Macerata
– Solo show “Studio D.R. Spazio visivo”, Roma.
– Winner of “un’opera per Fabriano”, byAssociazione Marchigiana Emigranti in Germania, Fabriano-Parigi-Stoccarda.
“Volarte”, Aereonautica Militare , Loreto.
– Winner of the award “Un’opera per Fano”, organised by Associazione Marchigiana Emigranti in Germania, Fano-Parigi-Stoccarda.
“Seconda rassegna di arte contemporanea”, collettiva Porto Potenza.
“biGAM 2011”, Civitanova Marche.
“biGAM 2012”, Civitanova Marche.
“RE.USE”, Pineto, solo show.
“RE-USE”, hotel Cosmopolitan Civitanova Marche, solo show.
“LA TELA DELL’ANIMA”, Coronari art gallery 111, Roma, collective show.
-‘ART ROME-CONTEMPORARY EXHIBITION’ , galleria Fly Art Gallery, Roma.